Something To Remember...

Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving wordy evidence of the fact. - George Eliot

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bored As..............Just SO Bored





Well, today has been a day... I'm not in a good mood, and neither is Gabe. MAN!I just don't want to do anything!




He's teething. It seems to hit him really hard, and I DO feel sorry for him... and for me. Espcially when it makes him poop like 5 times a day!



I'm just tired, and understimulated. Tried sewing something but i'm just so uninspired today it didn't exactly turn out!! So I guess to try and havea little fun, I broke out the web cam and we played with it a little bit...















And now I just might go get something I'm NOT supposed to have on my diet...



~THE END~

No comments:

Post a Comment