Something To Remember...

Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving wordy evidence of the fact. - George Eliot

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Creations Of The Past...

I have been crafting and sewing for alot longer than I've been blogging, so I am posting some favorite projects that I've done in the past!

Let's start with bag/purses:

A clutch from my grandmother that I recovered in jersey knit roses....

Another I covered in vintage wool ruffles!! This one I entered in Disney's "Ruffle Your Stuff" giveaway. Go take a peek  HERE!


Same gray wool in this little makeup bag...


And a few from my line of diaper and wipe cases, which are up for sale at a little boutique here in town.


Here are some of my Favorite pieces of clothing:





A Christmas gift for the brother in law...

Diaper cover from an old T shirt


Yes, A matching skirt and baby pants form my hubbies old shirt!


And my pattern for a sweet little halter style toddler top :)


And for some departing pics, some random favorite things:


Bow headband

Linen and cotton flower headband

T shirt scrap rosette headband, very roaring 20's


Capelet remade from a sweater


Hope you like them!! I sure had fun making and using them!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a tutorial on Linen and cotton flower headband? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete